The Friends of Llangollen Town Hall is a voluntary group formed in 2010 and dedicated to raising money to improve facilities for all users.
The Town Hall (originally the Assembly Rooms and Market Hall) was built by Morris Roberts between 1867 and 1870. The Market Hall was open to the street but the arches were layer filled in to create the shops we see today.
Upstairs there is a small theatre space, which is used for several events, including plays, concerts, musicals, keep-fit and dance classes.
The Town Hall also the Town Clerk's office and the Council Chamber.
The building was transferred from the ownership of Denbighshire County Council to Llangollen Town Council in 2012.