The Cottage Hospital was built in 1876 in memory of his wife by Mr William Wagstaff, Plas yn Vivod
with the help of donations from local people.
Mr Wagstaff was the solicitor of the railway contractor, Thomas Brassey,
who with Henry Robertson built the Llangollen railway.
Sadly the hospital was suddenly closed in the spring of 2013 and has now been replaced with Affordable houses.
More information: www.llangollenmuseum.org.uk